Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account...again

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
KhaiE
476 Views, 4 Replies

locked out of account...again

cannot access my lisence or A360 account.......cant start new project or show team members my models. This is my biggest gripe with this software...I pay every month.......someone please help me understand why this keeps happnening???

"hub has expired" is the message i get when i try to start a new project......

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
brianrepp
in reply to: KhaiE

@KhaiE Really sorry that this has been a continued issue. I've escalated to help get you back up and running.  

Message 3 of 5
brianrepp

We've manually extended your account to get you up and running immediately as we continue to investigate. Can you confirm that you're able to get back in?
Message 4 of 5
KhaiE
in reply to: brianrepp

NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I STILL CANNOT CREATE A NEW PROJECT OR INVITE OTHERS TO MY 360ACCOUNT.

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN TWO MONTHS. I CANNOT OPERATE A BUSINESS WITH A SOFTWARE THAT RANDOMLY DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO CREATE NEW PROJECTS AND LOCKS ME OUT OF EDITING EXISTING ONES. I STILL DO NOT SEE MY FUSION LICENSE IN THE AUTO DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER. 

I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE, BUT THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE FOR ME, WHEN A HUGE PART OF MY BUSINESS IS COMMUNICATING AND COLLABORATING. I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK TO SOLIDEDGE.

PLEASE HAVE SUPPORT CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY TO RESOLVE THIS.

Message 5 of 5
Swathi_Vadlamani

Hi,

I have sent few questions regd your hub state and URL in a private email. Please respond, so we can help troubleshoot your issue at the earliest.

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report