Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard shortcut advice / help

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
l_wcrenshaw
258 Views, 1 Reply

Keyboard shortcut advice / help

All,

Love the new keyboard shortcuts, but I need some advice with my Mac.  My general workflow is to use the mouse with my right hand and use the keyboard with my left.  That means I have reach waaaaaaaayyy over my keyboard to press the <delete> key to delete an entity in F360.  If I'm using Windows, I found a script that let me map <Command +1> to serve as a delete shortcut, so my hand generally stays on the left side of my keyboard.  Is anyone in the community familiar with a similair Mac script to let me map an alternate delete key?  I tried Automater and Karabiner, but had little success.  Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
promm
in reply to: l_wcrenshaw

lwcrenshaw,

Unfortunately I was unable to find Mac shortcut delete key on the left hand side of the keyboard for fusion.  We use D as a shortcut key for dimension and any option I found uses the D key.

Cheers,

Mike Prom

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report