Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joints with path

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
lama_aqel88
1522 Views, 3 Replies

Joints with path

Hi ,
I just wanna ask about joint ...
How to do tow joints in same object , i neds to do some objects move sliding to right then to up ..
Or if there any possiblity to do joint in path it will be so helpfull .
Another thing maybe it is idea , if there a possiblity in next update ti make fusion render the motion studies as video to gothere i mean now we can render video each mition study seperatly i need to get all motion in body in same video

Regards,
Lama aqel
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeff_strater
in reply to: lama_aqel88

Hi @lama_aqel88,

Good question.   In general, no, Fusion cannot really do this kind of complex joint (if I understand your question - you want one component to follow a path in another component, I believe).  You can add two joints between the same objects.  Fusion will warn you, because that can often result in conflicting joints.

Regarding your second question:  There is no way to day to make a single video out of multiple motion studies.  If it were me, I would make separate videos, and just edit them together using video editing tools.

Sorry not to have a better answer for you.

Jeff

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 4
lama_aqel88

Hi jeff ,
Thank you

I hope autodesk could make any thing in joint follow path .
And that what i do right now with motion vedio but i just asking if there a poosiblity to make this idea in fusture update to save our time 😉
Regards
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I'm trying to do the same... only with a pin and a metal plate, where the metal plate has a track cut out for the pin to follow, with multiple directions. I have no idea how to do it 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report