Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with drawing template

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
stiller.design
207 Views, 3 Replies

Issues with drawing template

Hi Guys,

anyone else has the same issue: I make a drawing template in Teams for a client. I add a Logo and different views. but neither show up with I generate a drawing based on this template.... that renders this function rather useless right?

Any clues?

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Are you able to share your template files?

A few things to ensure;

1) The logo image is added to the template as a part of the titleblock, not just added to the document.
2) The place holder views you're placing appear to be for components, if you only have bodies, the template will not generate views. You can change these settings when making the template.

Thanks

Kyle Williams
Senior Customer Advocacy Manager - Design and Documentation
Ontario, Canada

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4
liang_chen
in reply to: stiller.design

Similar comments as Kyle. Please double check if the representation is set correctly. For example, component is for part and component design, asssembly is for assembly design. And Logo image needs to be inserted in active title block. Showing as the video, it works well in my side. 

Please share the template file with us, if the issue is still there. Thanks

Fred Chen
SQA Engineer
Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 4

that's not intuitive IMO, why offer to insert an image into the template when its not showing up?

well at least there is a way to achieve it...

thanks for the replies

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report