Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual can render, consolidated cannot render

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jctfjcwy
323 Views, 5 Replies

Individual can render, consolidated cannot render

Hello, 

I am doing a design which consist of several buildings. In order to keep the file quicker, I design the buildings in different files. And each of the file's cloud rendering are running fine, without problem.

However, after I have imported the buildings individual files to a consolidated file in order to create a street, and the local rendering keep disappearing and the cloud rendering always not able to do with showing "Your rendering could not be rendered"

May I know where the problem is? how can I fix it?

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Haad_Ali
in reply to: jctfjcwy

The only way to have the quick renders you must have powerful system, The more components you have the more focus fusion has to make on each and individual component. And, if you don't have powerful system in backup then its fails every time and even give bad results if luckily done. I have the same problem like yours i just change my system and now its working fins. Thats is the only solution for getting better rendering results. I hope it helps. 

Message 3 of 6
jctfjcwy
in reply to: Haad_Ali

This is what I suspect at first, so I subscribe to their service and try the cloud rendering. But it comes out the same as before....

Message 4 of 6
g-andresen

Hi,

please show your arrangement in a screencast

günther

Message 5 of 6
TrippyLighting

@Haad_Ali the amount of geometry in a scene has a negligible effect on render speed.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Haad_Ali
in reply to: TrippyLighting

@TrippyLighting But i have observed that several time the less component we have in scene the more better results it gives in cloud rendering. But, if i increase the number of components then it gives weird results and even that more time. Its not just the one time experience i personally face that every time. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report