Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I REALLY want to help! (RANT)

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Inspections_JCH
722 Views, 5 Replies

I REALLY want to help! (RANT)

I was reading about the User Interface Overview and thought I would reply to the binary question of "Was This Helpful - Yes/No" and 300 character doesn't do it for me. So I sent one comment thinking i would just separate each sub-comment into several that are each <300 characters.

HA!  That doesn't work. Yeah yeah yeah, there is a workaround of closing and opening it several more times, but com'on, really! I begin to wonder if the Fusion 360 team really wants honest feedback with enough substance to be of any use.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jodom4
in reply to: Inspections_JCH

Hey inspectionsCMYEB,

Thanks for trying to give us feedback! That form probably isn't the best place to do it. I'd suggest making a post in the Support forum, you're much more likely to get eyeballs and a response there.

Jonathan Odom
Community Manager + Content Creator
Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 6
Inspections_JCH
in reply to: jodom4

Thank @jodom4 Done. I do not commonly post in more than one Forum. But since you suggested it, I thought I would chance it.

Message 4 of 6
mavigogun
in reply to: Inspections_JCH

@Inspections_JCH wrote:

I do not commonly post in more than one Forum. But since you suggested it, I thought I would chance it.

"I don't usually use more than one screwdriver..."

The right tool for the job.

Message 5 of 6
Inspections_JCH
in reply to: mavigogun

@mavigogunThe comparison to the Real World screwdrivers is humorous, but in that world, we can put down the flat screwdriver to pick up the Phillips screwdriver and get the job done. What sort of apology would you suggest when the forums do not seem to provide a way to move a post to a different forum? I am all for using the right tool. But in this forum as with the other forum I do not see a way to put down the second screwdriver. And I have held many tools in my hand and on some jobs we go through many different tools in our attempt to get the stubborn machine dismantled. And we reach for the closest tool rather than walking back to the truck to get the perfect shape and size.

When I learn how to delete the post I made to the wrong forum, I will gladly delete this one. 

Message 6 of 6

Admin ReportingAdmin Reporting

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report