Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my previous version after promote and older one

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
i.fanariotis
1364 Views, 6 Replies

I lost my previous version after promote and older one

Hello community

I promote a previous version of my design and after that all the other versions disappeared and no link for show all 60 versions, as you could see in screenshot.

Screenshot (4).png

But when i goes on the web i could see all my previous versions

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).png

Are anyone has faced this issue?

thanks in advance Smiley Indifferent

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
davebYYPCU
in reply to: i.fanariotis

I think I have had something similar, 

At some point the promote older version, was available in the Data Panel, it's gone now.  (Months not weeks ago)

Now to promote an older version, has to be done inside A360.

I have not lost any Data doing it this way, but only the current version is available in the Data Panel.

Might not fix your problem....

Message 3 of 7
jan_priban

Hello,

reading your post I retested promoting from Data Panel on file with 60 versions. For instance I promoted version 13, 46 and no issue observed. So generally promoting works as expected. Could you let us know if

- your versions were created in offline mode

- you uploaded new versions

- or you basically work online all the time

For me it seems like Data Panel UI/graphics issue since you see all your version on web. Could you try Help -> Clear User Cache Date. Second tip could be clicking inside Data Panel and press F5 to refresh Data Panel pane/browser (based on image I assume you are using WINDOWS machine where F5 makes browser refresh)

Thank you

Regards

Jan Priban

Autodesk Fusion 360 team

Message 4 of 7
i.fanariotis
in reply to: davebYYPCU

Sorry for late replay, i was out for 2 weeks. The thing is that I didn't lost any data but link for show all ... versions disappeared. But was a simple "Clear User Cache Dat(e)a" xexexe as Jan suggest me. Thanks for you time.

Message 5 of 7
i.fanariotis
in reply to: jan_priban

Hello Jan

first of all thanks for your suggestion was so simple.

@jan.priban wrote:

reading your post I retested promoting from Data Panel on file with 60 versions. For instance I promoted version 13, 46 and no issue observed. So generally promoting works as expected.

How is possible to have access to my files? Aren't private?

Best

Message 6 of 7
mroek

@i.fanariotis He didn't test on your file, just on file he himself had. Your files are private as long as you don't choose to share them.

Message 7 of 7
jan_priban
in reply to: mroek

Hi,

yes, I don't see your data (until you invite me into your project or let me know your credentials) even I am Autodesk employee. Your data are private and nobody else can see them. I tested on my data.

Regards

Jan (Autodesk Fusion team)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report