Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove an "inserted" object/drawing?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1165 Views, 2 Replies

How to remove an "inserted" object/drawing?

I can't remove a drawing I insert into a current design in fusion 360. I want to keep the initial drawing I started with, and remove the one I inserted. I have tried every function I can find to try to remove the inserted drawing, nothing works.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cmiller66
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi remowest,

Are you referring to a model (f3d) with another model inserted as an reference, or a Fusion Drawing?  From the sound of it, you've inserted one design into another.  The inserted model should appear in the browser of the "parent" design (it will have a link icon next to the name).  If you right-click this item you should be able to either Break Link (basically causes the inserted model to become part of the parent design) or Delete.  If you're referring to 2D drawings, can you provide a bit more information on exactly what you're seeing?

Thanks,
Chris

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: cmiller66

It was a 3d model, from another fusion drawing. I didn't get a chance to try your solution yet, but will when I get back to it.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report