Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how should I resize objects?

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
76353 Views, 23 Replies

how should I resize objects?

I have a square that is too large, I need to be able to shrink it to a specific size. The scale command doesnt seem to provide a way to input the new dimentions. How can I do this?

Thanks,

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24

@awebber2FUZM - look at this model-

Message 22 of 24

Thank you. And thanks for the sample. I did seem to have multiple sketches, and I was able to make some progress. I did run into one problem, I had created this as a centered rectangle so when I make it 1mm shorter (less tall), it takes 0.5mm off top and bottom. Which puts the holes in the wrong place. Am I better to just start over (since this is such a trivial model) or is there a way to change the centered rectangle to 2 point or something? Or another way to take 1mm off the bottom and leave the holes where they are wrt the top?

I'll start a new thread if this turns out to be a complicated answer, but if it's "start over" I'd be better to start the new thread after I start over, I think. 🙂

Message 23 of 24
davebYYPCU
in reply to: awebber2FUZM

Add a new bottom line to the set up, and make the existing bottom line construction, in that order and it should up date OK.

Message 24 of 24
awebber2FUZM
in reply to: davebYYPCU

Thank you, I did that and it worked (of course). Appreciate everyone's help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report