Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotkey to flip joint

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Jason9ZWED
156 Views, 4 Replies

Hotkey to flip joint

Jason9ZWED_0-1720641599770.png

It would be nice if there was a keyboard option to Flip components while in the joint menu. Does this key exist? If so, what is it.

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: Jason9ZWED

No, there is no shortcut key for this Joint Option.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
Jason9ZWED
in reply to: jhackney1972

Ok, thank you.

Is there a feature request where I could submit this as an idea?
Message 4 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: Jason9ZWED

You can create a new thread and make the Title of it something like "Feature Request..... and explain your request very clearly.  Autodesk personnel read this Forum and will see it. 

I can tell you that is highly unlikely to get much traction because it is a small option in the dialog box of a larger command.  Most users, since they are filling in the dialog box, from top to bottom, as they place joints simply toggle it with their mouse if needed.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5
Jason9ZWED
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks.

I'm surprised that most users typically fill in the dialog boxes. For me, most joints are affixing holes/placing fastener elements.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report