Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Remote Desktop

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
k6ls
2672 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 Remote Desktop

Having issues running Fusion 360 via a remote desktop session in Ubuntu. I've tried Remmina, Remote Desktop Viewer and KRDC KRDC seems to have worked the best, but F360 will crash/lockup eventually while in use. Sometimes before the crash, the leader lines, snaps and other fine details will not show up. In Remote Desktop Viewer, F360 just sits there, non responsive. ALL my other apps, including Draftsight,and even watching youtube videos works. Thats on Linux. (Ubuntu 15.10 x64) When accessing the same computer via remote desktop from a Win10 Netbook, F360 works just fine. Everything is connected via a Gigabit LAN I bought a dedicated machine to run F360 as my main setup is all Linux. The i5 3.2GHz machine with win10p x64, 8gb, nvidia Quadro video, runs F360 just fine, I just don't have the desk/office space for a dedicated machine. As I already mentioned, doing things via a remote desktop has never been a problem except for F360. side note...even the AutoDesk website seems to have strange behviour ...like I had to select "Fusion 360 - Deutsch" for a location to post to.. it was the closest thing available for F360. I don't understand that, I came in through the main Autodesk url. Ich entschuldige mich bei meinen deutschsprachigen Freunde. 😉
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mike.Grau
in reply to: k6ls

Hi @k6ls,

Thanks for your post, it has been transferred to the english Forum.

Here is the link to the english Forum. I`ll send you a private message so that you can send me more

details about your system settings.

Thanks 

Mike

Message 3 of 3

Hi

I am aware that this is an old thread, but i am also experiencing issues when trying to use fusion 360 while i am using Chrome Remote Desktop. It seems as though the graphics of the workplace freeze. Is there  a known solution to this

Sincerely Gustav SimonseFusion 360 issue.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report