Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Live Classroom Options

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
556 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion 360 Live Classroom Options

Hi

I have been using the software for a few weeks and do seem to be getting along pretty well, I find it to be very user friendly but I am looking to expand my knowledge beyond self teaching and video tutorials. Does anyone have any info on live classes available for Atodesk Fusion for a beginner? I am in the Central Florida area. Thank You 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
taylor.stein
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sean,

Are you looking for in-person classes, or simply live online classes? We actually hold weekly online webinars that cover different aspects of Fusion 360! If you go to the Fusion 360 community page, towards the bottom you will see a list of upcoming events. You should see a Sculpting online classroom webinar set for tomorrow, as well as a Basics webinar set for January 20th!

Let me know if I can help in any other way,

Taylor

Taylor Stein

Fusion 360 Evangelist
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: taylor.stein

Thank you. I prefer a real life classroom environment as the webinars can sometimes leave you in the dust if you get stuck on one small part. I also want to start with the basics and work my way up so a beginners class that walks through from Autodesk 101 to some of the more advanced tools woudl be awesome. I am willing to travel as I am very eager to learn every aspect of this software so I can perfect my designs. 

Message 4 of 5
sachlene.singh

Sean,

One of your options for in person class, is to take one at a TechShop is you are located close to one. Those might be the only options for in person classes right now, but there are quite a few online classes and on demand classes.

I hope this helps,

-Sachlene
Message 5 of 5
JamieGilchrist

Hi Sean,

glad to hear you are enjoying Fusion 360.  in addition to the suggestions from Sachlene and Taylor, you can also consider Autodesk University.  This is our annual user conference in Las Vegas every year in late November.  It's, for many, a great place to learn about specific tools and functionality, upcoming technology and releases as well as a place where you can connect with other users and entire product teams for the particular tool that you use.  It's not an inexpensive event, but many of our users find it to be extremely valuable.  Also almost all of the classes are recorded and you can access them along with any accompanying handouts that the instructor created.  Here's a list of Fusion related clases from this most recent Autodesk University.  

hope this helps.

Jamie.

hope this helps,

Jamie Gilchrist
Senior Principal Experience Designer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report