Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Learning Guide V1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
herzinj
1284 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 Learning Guide V1

Whether you’re new to Fusion 360 with the new Mac store download or just getting started on your PC, the Fusion 360 learning guide will help you learn the basics of Fusion 360.  This guide provides a one page summary of videos, tutorials and forum posts that will help you learn the various environments in Fusion 360, or provide you some guidance on specific topics that you might be interested in. 

Additional topics that you think should be included in the guide?  Please let me know what you would like to see included and I will try and incorporate it into future revisions. 

https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png
Labels (8)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dunderhead
in reply to: herzinj

Great sheet, the keyboard shortcuts are nice when making T-splines.

A couple of errors: the key combinations for changing display mode under Windows are Alt-1, Alt-2, and Alt-3 (not control keys). Also, 'toggle' doesn't make sense; I'd just delete 'toggle'. 

You might also think about making all references into hyperlinks! Also, the document doesn't show so nice in my browser (I'm using Chrome): much of the text is a bit ragged in appearance.

And, if you could track down somebody who could explain how the selection commands work, it'll be great: for example, I don't understand why say Alt-left and Alt-right don't always commute (if not at border) and why sometimes these keys select parallel edges at once? And range select, what's that?

Message 3 of 3
herzinj
in reply to: dunderhead

Thanks for the feedback!  I'll work on editing the document with other feedback that has come in.

As for hyperlinks and viewing the document, I would suggest downloading the document from Slideshare or the attachment here and you will have a clearer image and all of the hyperlinks that you need.  Hope this helps!

I'll keep you posted on updates here, and work on finding some of the details.

James

https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report