Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floor planner API

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
976 Views, 2 Replies

Floor planner API

Hi,

Please see this link http://www.homestyler.com/designer 

I want to implement similer functionality into our web application(ASP.Net MVC C#). As I have tried many tools from Autodesk, but I could not achieve this. I am a beginner in Autodesk. Can you please suggest me which tool should be used for this functionality..?

I have used "View and Data API" and "AutoCAD® I/O", but could not achieved.

Please suggest me which tool should be used for achieve this functionality.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
brianrepp
in reply to: Anonymous

Just to be clear, it sounds like you're wanting to implement Homestyler-like functionality into some app you're developing, is that correct?  My knowledge here is limited, but I don't believe we have anything like this.  One suggestion might be to look into AutoCAD I/O - https://developer.autodesk.com/api/autocadio/

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: brianrepp

Not resolved yet.

actually i have some own object like chair, table, bed, sofa, and cctv etc. i want to place in the editor and arrage where we want to locate like 'Homestyler' i didn't get yet using your tool.

how it place our own object and design like homestyler...

can you suggest me how could i achive this. is this possible using your tools.if yes then please guid me which tools i will use and how...? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report