Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F360 - Active Component Visibility Shortcut

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jdogwiden5
229 Views, 3 Replies

F360 - Active Component Visibility Shortcut

Hi all,

Was recently using the active component visibility option on and off to more easily see the objects I'm referencing in a new component and was hoping there may be an easier way to enable/disable this option? I think it would have been useful to be able to quickly turn this setting on and off to see what is active and what is not with for example a quick keyboard shortcut. Let me know if this exists and if not, can I turn this into a feature request? 

Thanks,

Justin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeff_strater
in reply to: jdogwiden5

as far as I am aware, there is no way to bind a shortcut to this command.  Today, shortcuts are mostly limited to commands in the toolbar, and this command does not have a toolbar representation.  The enhancement request is noted, thanks for sharing it with us.

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 4
jhackney1972

A keyboard shortcut does not exist to toggle the setting you desire.  You may want to try Isolate/Unisolate and see if it helps.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
jdogwiden5

Thanks for the quick replies, @jeff_strater & @jhackney1972 

Didn't think it was possible, but thought I'd through it out there and see if it was and or if anyone else was interested. And thanks @jhackney1972 for the tip about isolation, I do already use that feature, but it doesn't quite fit what I'm looking for exactly. Either way, not a big deal, but maybe a feature we'll see one day, thanks! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report