Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enclosure design cooperation

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
an18211821
538 Views, 4 Replies

Enclosure design cooperation

As part of my thesis i University i will implement a Project. 

Functional parts are already designed but due to lack in experience in Sheet metal (both design and real world manufacturing), i would like to know if someone woule like to participate with me in this project to help me design the enclosure.

Its not an ordinary design, so it has some complexity. We have to achieve futuristic design using sheet metal which is not easy. I have the general idea on my mind so we will not start from zero. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Attach hand sketch images of Design Intent.

Post link to images of existing real world designs that are somewhat similar to your Design Intent.

Message 3 of 5

is there a way to contact you?

please share with me a  one time secret contact information

https://onetimesecret.com/

(it will be available only for one view)

Message 4 of 5

@an18211821 wrote:

As part of my thesis i University i will implement a Project. 

Isn't this generally public information for publication so that others can test your ideas - the scientific/technological method?

Message 5 of 5

I can not post details for the project because it includes patents. This is the reason i asked for cooperation. If we work together on the project we could decide to post some parts of the design process to help the community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report