Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD for Mechanical Design Associate Certification Prep Exam some question Answers needed

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Haad_Ali
1129 Views, 13 Replies

CAD for Mechanical Design Associate Certification Prep Exam some question Answers needed

I am preparing for CAD for Mechanical Design Associate Certification Prep

and take the learning pathways for its preparation. I have completed the course and also passed the course assessment test. But, still, I have ambiguities for these questions, and don' be able to find its answers. Kindly some professional help me and just give me the answer of these question. The explanation is not needed because it's difficult for you to write a long paragraph. Thanks!

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG7.PNG8.PNG9.PNG

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
etfrench
in reply to: Haad_Ali

It would be better for you to provide your answers and the reasoning behind them than for anyone else to simply give you the answers.

ETFrench

EESignature

Message 3 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Was there a nondisclosure at the beginning of the test?  
Edit: I guess that this was the practice assessment.  You should ge able to easily duplicate these scenarios to determine the correct answers.

Message 4 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Supported file formats.png

Message 5 of 14
Haad_Ali
in reply to: etfrench

@etfrench If I knew the answers to these questions, then why I asked from someone else about that. All these are very new to me. That's why I am seeking the help of some expert who read the questions and try to give the best possible answers. So, that I tried to practice it and give my test again for checking whether the answers are right or wrong. I hope you understand.

Message 6 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Circular Pattern.png

Message 7 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Circular Pattern.png

Message 8 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Rectangular Pattern.png

Message 9 of 14
Haad_Ali

1. STL, STEP

3. (A)

4. (A)

5. (C)

6. (A)

@TheCADWhisperer  @etfrench  Here, I find the answers to these questions, and the system accepts them as correct in my recent attempt. But, in the 2nd question, it shows wrong, is there is some sort of technical error in the system, that why it happens somethings. But, I show wrong on all possible options. Kindly put some light on this issue.

Message 10 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Axis Geometry.png

Message 11 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Split Face.png

Message 12 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Combine.png

Message 13 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

Press_Pull Edges.png

Message 14 of 14
TheCADWhisperer

No Edge.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report