Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug report:simulate

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
charliex2
339 Views, 4 Replies

bug report:simulate

I've been seeing this happen for a while now, ast least a few months. Select simulate, then move the mouse down to the timeline and the grey info window pops up. i can repeat it at will.

I lose control of the system except for alt+tab and ctrl+alt+delete, if i do ctrl+alt+delete then escape five or six times, eventually i'll get control of windows again.  alt+tabing shows the ghost frames for other apps, but won't allow anything else to get focus controls properly.

The mouse seems to be trying to do an input lock and meant to be moving around the cutting tool, but nothing is moving, app seems locked.

the video isnt able to capture ctrl+alt+del sequence near the end, since desktop zero, but thats what i'm doing to get out of it. at least 5 times, one time trying the task manager option which didn't help.

windows 7 x64 enterprise. gtx titan, 359.06 (and previous two versions) , have seen it in F360 for a least the last three versions.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
brianrepp
in reply to: charliex2

@charliex2 odd one, thanks for posting the details and video.  I've passed along to the right team and we'll respond here once QA gets a chance to review.

Message 3 of 5
adsloud

Thanks for reporting. From the video, seems even the Simulate dialog isn't pop up before you move mouse to the timeline. I assume not all of your design has this problem, right? If so, can you please export your design as a .f3d file and upload it here, as I cannot reproduce this issue from my side. For me, when I move mouse down to the timeline, the info dialog (the grey info window) will pop up, but when you move mouse over the timeline, the window info and tool preivew in canvas can be updated accordingly. Did you try to click on the blank area in Fusion? Is there any response? Thanks for giving more info.

BTW, CAM has a specific forum here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/computer-aided-machining-cam/bd-p/2070, you can get more Fusion CAM info from this one. 

Debbie Lou
Sr. QA Engineer for HSM CAM
Message 4 of 5
charliex2
in reply to: adsloud

It is design agnostic, i've seen it on multiple designs over the months, i can certainly pass along the design if it'll help. 

http://a360.co/1m4pLhK a360 link in the meantime, i just tried it on my pc at work, which is a similar setup and can't reproduce it here. in that design

yeah iw as little unclear where to post bugs.

Message 5 of 5
adsloud

Thanks for the infomation. But seems I cannot get the data you shared. Is it possible that you export it as a .f3d file and then upload it here? Thank you.

Debbie Lou
Sr. QA Engineer for HSM CAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report