Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D threads

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Fueler
163 Views, 2 Replies

3D threads

This is probably a suggestion wrapped in a question.
I was going to experiment with the Thread Feature that offered up Inch Tapping Threads for Plastics.

Why on earth does the selection stop at 3/8" ? Seriously?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
g-andresen
in reply to: Fueler

Hi,

Sorry, I chose the wrong one

günther

Message 3 of 3
MRWakefield
in reply to: Fueler

@Fueler wrote:

This is probably a suggestion wrapped in a question.
I was going to experiment with the Thread Feature that offered up Inch Tapping Threads for Plastics.

Why on earth does the selection stop at 3/8" ? Seriously?

I believe that particular thread range is intended for self-tapping screws for plastic and I think the commercially available screws of this type stop at around 3/8"/10mm.

If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.
Marcus Wakefield

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You can find out about it here. Hope you find it useful.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report