Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

104 page Drawing file not there this morning

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
MariusBaard
367 Views, 10 Replies

104 page Drawing file not there this morning

Good morning, I have spent the whole day doing this 104-page document, made a PDF of it. Last night at 5PM it said it's busy saving the file and will close once it's done, so I left it to do its stuff. This morning It still sat with the same message, I had to restart my computer as we log time every day so I force close and restarted my computer. Now it gives me this message Upload progress.jpg

This has been sitting like this for 45 minutes and there is no drawing file in my data panel.

Please help

Labels (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
MariusBaard
in reply to: MariusBaard

Here is the error message 

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 11
Pramod.kadam

Hi @MariusBaard ,

Sorry to hear that you are facing an issue. We have similar issues posted by few users where upload fails if number of sheets exceeds some limit. We have logged the issue to fix this problem. We know the root-cause and have solution ready with us. The fix needs to go through validation process before making it available to all users. This should be available pretty soon.

Just to double check that problem is getting resolved for your drawing file with recent fix, can you please share the file with us?

Thanks,

Pramod Kadam
Product Owner
Fusion 360 Drawings
Message 4 of 11
MariusBaard
in reply to: Pramod.kadam

Thanks @Pramod.kadam 

I don't have the drawing file but will share the design with you.

Give me a link as I do not want to share it with all

Message 5 of 11
Pramod.kadam

Hi @MariusBaard 

Please share the file over email Pramod.Kadam {a} Autodesk.com.

Thanks,

Pramod Kadam
Product Owner
Fusion 360 Drawings
Message 6 of 11
Pramod.kadam

Hi @MariusBaard ,

We have fixed issue related upload error for drawings having more number of sheets. This fix is available in the latest Fusion version 2.0.10253.

Can you please update your Fusion and confirm that issue is resolved for you too?

Thanks,

Pramod Kadam
Product Owner
Fusion 360 Drawings
Message 7 of 11
MariusBaard

Hi, @Pramod.kadam I did the update and restarted Fusion, but it still shows me an error Upload failed.

Message 8 of 11
MariusBaard
in reply to: Pramod.kadam

Hi, @Pramod.kadam I did the update and restarted Fusion, but it still shows me an error Upload failed.

Tags (1)
Message 9 of 11

Hi @MariusBaard ,

The earlier drawing files, which you may have tried to save, will not get uploaded and will show in the upload dialog, please cancel the uploads of those files. 
I hope the new drawing files would get saved and uploaded properly. 

Please do update us, if you still face the issue on saving new drawing files(with large number of sheets).

Thanks,

Tarkeshwar Shah
Senior Developer

Autodesk

Message 10 of 11
MariusBaard

Thanks, I had to save my design again and update all associated files and save them. Once done I cleared my cache.

Seems to be done, thanks again

Message 11 of 11

Glad that you are able to save the files now 🙂.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report