Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheeter - Google Sheets Connection for Fusion 360

62 REPLIES 62
SOLVED
Message 1 of 63
prainsberry
10421 Views, 62 Replies

Sheeter - Google Sheets Connection for Fusion 360

I wanted to post this here i case anyone is interested in checking it out.  Something I have been working on for awhile and decided to put it out there to see what people think.  

This allows you to connect a Google Sheet (spreadsheet) document to a Fusion 360 design.  Then you can define multiple sizes.  Once you have defined the sizes you can switch sizes back in Fusion, or generate new Fusion models, export neutral files, or post process g-code for each size.

It is really just a bit of a hobby project for me so I make no guarantees, but in the tests I have done it has been pretty reliable.  

Let me know what you think. 

https://github.com/tapnair/FusionSheeter

Patrick Rainsberry
Developer Advocate, Fusion 360
62 REPLIES 62
Message 61 of 63

Message 62 of 63
florianADZZ4
in reply to: prainsberry

After the latest Fusion update Sheeter wont start anymore. Was to be expected. But I was wondering if Patrick if planning to work on a update? 

Message 63 of 63
fndecker
in reply to: prainsberry

Since this won't work anymore, I finally figured out how to go to the utilities menu on the main menu bar, select add-ins, uncheck the box for "load at startup", see on that screen where it was installed from, and then delete everything manually in that folder from the windows file manager.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report