Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dogbone Add-In Not Working

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
516 Views, 5 Replies

Dogbone Add-In Not Working

Hello

I followed the directions and placed the add-in go DogBones from Github. It showed up and appeared to work. When I closed the application and came back to it. The changes were now gone. It shows the add in still there and working but it is not working. I have removed and reinstalled a number of times and no luck. Any ideas on how to fix this problem.

Thanks

Peter

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
marshaltu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

It would be great if you can screencast to demonstrate your issue. 

Thanks,

Marshal

Marshal Tu
Fusion 360 Developer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: marshaltu

There is 2 picture. One picture is the location of the file and other is it in the add ins menu.

Message 4 of 6
marshaltu

Hello,

Please check if the option "Run on Startup" is checked with that addin. If not, the addin will not run when you relaunch Fusion 360. You have to run it manually then.

Thanks,

Marshal

RunOnStartup.png

Marshal Tu
Fusion 360 Developer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: marshaltu

Yes it is checked. The add in is no where to be found. If you remove a tool from the toolbar where can you find it. Basically it should be next to sketch from what I have seen from others.

Message 6 of 6
marshaltu

Hello,

Unfortunately I still have no idea what's the problem. It would be great if you can record a video to demo your issue.

Thanks,

Marshal

Marshal Tu
Fusion 360 Developer
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report