Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New in V.2.0.13168

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
keqingsong
2390 Views, 12 Replies

What's New in V.2.0.13168

Following the recent V.2.0.13162 update, we're addressing a few more issues with V.2.0.13168. The fixes are in this update: 

We fixed a crash issue that was occurring when some of you tried to open certain design documents. 

We fixed a CAM kernel issue where operations using Voronoi diagrams were unexpectedly crashing.
A few of you noticed your uploads via the data panel to be stuck. These issues have been fixed and your uploads should be completed in a timely manner. 
We fixed sketch issue that was causing Fusion 360 to crash. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
nateBNP6V
in reply to: keqingsong

I'm struggling with this release on Mac.  So many things are buggy and SLOW.  Adding fillets to the corners of a rectangle in a sketch, running an offset command in a sketch, moving components and bodies, dimensioning in drawings, moving drawing viewports.  All these things are absolutely painful to do in this release.

Message 3 of 13
kimKV67A

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER HUNDREDS OF MISTAKES ???
THE COUPLE OF RELEASES HAVE INTRODUCED SO MANY MISTAKES THAT FUSION HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE TO USE.
THEN SEE AND GET YOUR FINGER OUT AND CORRECT ALL THE ERRORS INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING NEW. WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME IF THEY SHOULD START WITH FUSION 360 NOW MY ADVICE IS FIND SOMETHING BECAUSE IT IS SO FULL OF ERRORS THAT IT IS ALMOST USELESS.

Message 4 of 13
keqingsong
in reply to: nateBNP6V

I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues. Have you tried restarting your machine or going through the Fusion 360 Service Utility workflow to see if that improves what you're seeing? 

Keqing Song
Portland, Oregon, USA

Message 5 of 13
keqingsong
in reply to: kimKV67A

Thanks for reaching out - with every Major and Minor product update we also ship tons of bug fixes and improvements to existing tools. You can learn more about the things we fixed and improved in the previous updates here: 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/tagdetailpage/tag-cloud-grouping/message/tag-cloud-style/recen...

With this said, the July 2022 major update will focus heavily on fixes and improvements to what's already available in Fusion 360, and we're committed to maturing the product year over year. 

Keqing Song
Portland, Oregon, USA

Message 6 of 13
nateBNP6V

Thanks Keqing.  Not life shattering or anything (I don't think I'm as upset as the all caps guy).  These are just minor annoyances which can really kill my professional productivity throughout the day.  I still think it is quite powerful software for the price of admission.  

I have been periodically restarting both the software as well as my machine, and as that seems to help for a period.  Looking forward to these issues getting resolved so I can get back to work.  My clients are depending on me, and I've put my eggs in your basket!  Thanks for your continuing efforts.

Message 7 of 13
kimKV67A

I know all that about making a software, I have ben working with embedded software and hardware for over 30 years. So for me it look like Your not testing before releasing or not testing enough. To day i just make a little simple part but find 3 errors in the sketch, this errors was found if You have tested it! I have use Fusion for some years, and the laste year the armmount of errors have increased drastic. I have reported close to 200 errors, and the normal is if i use it for a day i report 2-5 errors just with normal use, that is not ok 😞

and to be honest I'm looking for another cad system because i'm getting tired of all the errors that are constantly disrupting the work i should have done otherwise.

So please see to get all the bugs fixed, and do not develop new features until before all are fixed.

Message 8 of 13

what about fixing the bug or problem when you cant put to the same sheet different drawings of the parts? its only now one part of drawing you can put in the same sheet? it almost kill our half work time when every different part you need to put to another sheets? instead of 1 or 2 sheets of drawings of paper A3 now we must do 5-10 sheets of every different parts. We are all very upset angry for 3 weeks, nothing changed from last update.

Message 9 of 13
rob
Participant

I love the software and have been using it for years as a hobbyist. You removed the free version, so I paid for the professional subscription.  Yet I agree with many of the comments above; The software has gotten more unstable.  My view cube freezes daily, sketch errors, etc.  I know the talent is hard to find and keep right now, but I sure hope July is a BIG and MAJOR bug-fix release.

Message 10 of 13
seth.madore
in reply to: rob

@rob wrote:

You removed the free version, so I paid for the professional subscription.

No, free version is still there, it's called the "Personal Entitlement". There are some minor design limitations now, and some somewhat obvious Manufacture limitations. But, it's still there, free to use.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 11 of 13
TrippyLighting

@rob I would suggest you post your issues in a separate thread and provide ample of detail in form of screen shots, screen casts and share designs. That way we can provide more targeted help.

Peter Doering
Message 12 of 13
rob
Participant
in reply to: seth.madore

Thanks, sorry that wasn't my point and the free version is missing functionality.  My point was I am willing to pay as I am sure others are as well but the quality has seemingly gone down.  Thank you.

Message 13 of 13
TrippyLighting

In understand you point!

I can only say that in my daily work in Fusion 360 (I use if professionally and privately) and across three very different computers (2017 MacbookPro with dedicated Radeon GPU, Dell  Precision 7750 Notebook with Quadro GPU and custom build with AMD 5950x with RTX3070ti GPU) I don't see any of these issues you describe.

I also don't see this reported frequently on the forum. As such the issues you describe may not be all that common and perhaps something specific to your hard/software environment can be changed to address these issues! 

Peter Doering

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report