Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors youā€™re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Startup errors after changing security e-mail login

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nicolas.ruchti
226 Views, 1 Reply

Startup errors after changing security e-mail login

Since beginning 2018 my e-mail has changed. So I wanted to apply this change to my Autodesk account too.

Unfortunatly when I modify in the security setting the field  "e-mail address" from the old security e-mail in domaine ".com" to the new one in domaine ".design", I constantly have problems when starting Fusion 360.

These messages appeared at startup which are related to this issue:

• Cannot switch to online mode either. Please check you internet connection. Application will exit now.
  • You have been working in offline mode for more than the allowed periode of 2 weeks. Application will go online now.
  • Stuck at message: Hold tight... Just another minute as we finish setting up Fusion 360. 
  • Server Error: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
  • Invalid GUID. Could not identify oxygen user for [G7CYQQUKQRBE]....
  • Sign in Failure: There was an error while loggin in to Fusion 360. Follow this Support Article for possible solutions to this login issue.

Without success I checked several advices like:

Questions:

• What should be the exact workflow when changing the security e-mail? (close F360 instance bevore changing, log out in F360 instance  bevore changing, etc.)
  • Is the issue related with the unusal domain ".design"?
  • After cleand unistall. Is my old e-mail still stored somewhere in the PC?
  • I've got the same issue on two differen Windows PC. Can it be that some disturbing residual information of the old e-mail is kept in the Autodesk Login Server ? 
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

As Workaround, I rolled back to the old security e-mail from domain ".design" to  ".com". I've used successfully this workaround several times since summer 2018. But I want to get rid of this old e-mail once.

I've managed to use security login e-mail ".design" without errors during a while. Then after a new F360 update, the startup problems appearded again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report