Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion crashed and my arrows changed?!

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
simone04marini
164 Views, 5 Replies

Fusion crashed and my arrows changed?!

simone04marini_0-1653767565095.png

I made Fusion 360 crash (too many poligons but it was predictable) and after restarting the arrows changed style. has anyone ever seen this happen? Can I revert back to normal?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

What function are you executing when these arrows are displayed?

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 6

I was simply moving a solid, the same arrows appear also for all other actions that display arrows normally (like Extruding, Push/Pull face or Chamfer) 

Message 4 of 6

I'm not sure what you mean by "changed style".  This is what the manipulators in the Move Body command look like for me:

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 6.16.52 AM.png

which look the same as the image you posted.   This is the normal display.  What did they look like before?

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 5 of 6

This is odd, I looked for a tutorial, and the arrows there have a more rounded style, the same that I had (and seen in many other tutorials).
the same style appears/appeared for any kind of action.

simone04marini_0-1653838591192.png

Message 6 of 6

ah, OK, I suppose that is possible, if you were running a fairly old version of Fusion.  I can't remember when the manipulator graphics were changed, but I think it was quite a while ago.  A crash would cause an already-downloaded update of Fusion to be invoked, and if the display had changed, you would notice it then.  I wonder what version you were running previously.  Anyway, what you have now is the way those arrows are supposed to look, and there are no options to change them

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report