Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Product Update - What's New in V.2.0.13377

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
keqingsong
1813 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion 360 Product Update - What's New in V.2.0.13377

Since the June update we have noticed a few issues which has caused some crashes and trouble accessing certain files. With V.2.0.13377 we :

• Fixed an issue where Fusion 360 crashes when entering full screen mode using Alt+Enter
  • Fixed an issue where Fusion 360 was having difficulties opening files with Contact Reaction

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
danstiurca
in reply to: keqingsong

At each and every update I'm hoping to see the 3D electromagnetic simulation feature in Fusion 360. Is it any intention to add that?

Message 3 of 5
rezgar.miri

Hi 

I have a problem with this new update. Whatever I ran on the previous one and I got the result, I cannot get any result with this new update one. It shows the "ERROR E5034: NO CONVERGENCE IN MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ITERATIONS PER... (1)"

I haven't changed anything from the previous model except I changed the material from steel to aluminium. Would you please investigate and let me know what the problem is and what I should do?

Regards,

Rezgar

Message 4 of 5
PeterMain

Ever since this latest update Fusion 360 hangs after a few minutes of inactivity and, worse, it leaves my GPU in some sort of corrupted state that requires a reboot of my PC (no, hitting Win-Ctrl-Shft-B, and disable/enable driver doesn't do it).  All software and drivers are up-to-date. (Nvidia GeForce Mx150). 

Message 5 of 5
leoWF9C2

At first blush, this latest update seems to launch quicker with less load on my MacBook pro 2018. That said, this excellent software really seems to need a lot of power - my fans blow constantly and battery drains quickly when I'm working on patio steps concepts; I'd love to see even better performance on the MacBook pro (mine is maxed out for cpu and ram - it should be quick enough especially for simple drawings).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report