Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External editor don't work

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jcarlos.martin
366 Views, 3 Replies

External editor don't work

Hi.

Since the last update on July 19, the external editor has stopped working. I have redefined it in the preferences, as seen in the capture.
external editorexternal editor

Before the update it worked without problems.
It is not an error that prevents me from working, but it is annoying to have to open from the external program, one by one, the generated programs.
Does anyone know if something has changed so that this option has stopped working?
Thank you and sorry for my bad English.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

There is a bug where using Fusion's CAM task manager makes Fusion ignore the external text editor setting. Try setting to use notepad then change back to your preferred editor. You have to change to a different editor post something then change back to get it working again.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply.
I've tried it and it has not worked, I hope they solve this little bug in future updates.
Thank you.

Message 4 of 4

After the last update received, I have returned to the solution you gave me and now it works perfectly.
Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report