Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please upgrade the title block for the technical drawing

Please upgrade the title block for the technical drawing

Hey guys,

to stay short and easy, please add a title block to the drawing section that is at least like the one for Inventor. The ISO title block is not a title block at all and specially here in Germany this is a massive problem for the customer. I already redesigned a title block like the Inventor one (look down below the text) but now I am not able to add a company logo to it. And it should not be the task for the customer to create a real ISO title block when he owns Fusion. So please add this ASAP.

Best regards from Germany

Chris

Unbenannt.PNG

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I´ve created as well a custom Title block, using Drawsight, and the Logo wasn´t an Issue. 

But I am currently suffering from the fact that the custom field properties doesn´t link to the properties from the file itself. For example, The numering of the Sheet (1 of 5), the Creator name, the file date, etc.

I Recommend you to follow the instructions created on This Site. They have been very useful.

01.png

FusionChris
Collaborator
That’s what I did. But a customer doesn’t want to create it with AutoCAD, he wants to get one that is implemented in Fusion.The actual title block in Fusion is totally useless. The drawing section is the only thing that is really weak in Fusion. The rest is really great and I prefer to use it instead of Inventor.
phca5271
Enthusiast

Hey Chris^^ I totally agre with you! A drawing section like in Inventor is desperately needed in FUSION! Currently I design my models in Fusion and export them to Inventor, because the drawing section there allows me to use custom title-blocks. I also tried to redesign my blocks in AutoCAD but it was complicated and Logos didnt work for me either. I would also be verry happy If this would be fixed ASAP

PinRudolf
Advocate

Hi All,

Note that this is marked as a top priority on the Fusion 360 roadmap (expected early 2018). 🙂 

Cheers

FusionChris
Collaborator

Hi @PinRudolf,

thanks for sharing! Can't wait to get the update for this!

Best

Chris

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

The team is still finishing work on a custom title block authoring environment, we don't have a release date quite yet, but we're getting close. Thanks for your patience!

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report