Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back button in project browser

Back button in project browser

I think it would make a lot more sense for the top loft arrow to take you back on page rather than back to all of your projects. As someone who uses the internet (like most) I'm used to having the arrow in that location go back one page. What this mean is that several times each day I swear at the browser for taking me right out of the entire file path, often several folders deep. 

What I think would work better would be a home button, taking you back to the projects overview, next to both a forwards and a back arrow more in line with what we're all used to on internet browsers. 

4 Comments
jethro.nolt
Observer

And to add to this, Fusion 360 should also add support for forward and backward mouse buttons. And they should move forward and backward through one level of the file structure at a time, as the OP suggests, instead of jumping back to the top level folder.

sanket223.patil
Collaborator

Yes , Good Idea. I mean It will be helpfull. It is again and again to main panal .

JPolenJGY33
Participant

Fusion 360 UI Improvment Suggestion.jpg

SGL-Design
Advocate

Just came to post this.    I don't think its current operation is intuitive at all.   People are going to expect it to act like a web browser where it takes you back a single page, not back to the home page of whatever website you are on. 

Additionally, I think it is far more likely for people to intend to navigate within a given project, rather than be multiple layers deep in a project and then going back to your main project page.    

Please fix this Fusion 360 team!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report