Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single-click serve Starbucks coffee to our specs (decaf?, sugar?, cream?, etc.)

Single-click serve Starbucks coffee to our specs (decaf?, sugar?, cream?, etc.)

Of course I am kidding. My point being is that many of us are asking for features expected only from higher tiered desktop CADD packages like CATIA, Creo, NX, ANSYS or Nastrand. Fusion 360 is not intended to replace such tools. It is primarily aimed at designing consumer products not building fighter jets or skyscrapers. Please keep that in mind before complaining that your models grow buggier as more bodies or assemblies are added. Of course that must be addressed but much of that is likely due to increased complexity from the sophistication we have come to expect in a timely manner from Fusion 360. And with it often comes what programmers call spaghetti code (don't ask just google it) which might account for most bugs. Let's give AUTODESK a break. I think they are doing a fine job. Just be more considerate and thoughtful about what you ask for. It's all I am saying.

If you do report this please be gentle.

Thank you.

1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not exactly sure what you're expecting to see in the suggestions forum besides "complaining"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report