Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paper space and drawing features

paper space and drawing features

1. The ability to use other hatch types as found in Autocad. also the ability to save these for future use as defaults.

2. The ability to create square detail boxes instead of circles, these are such a waste of paper space in most cases.

3. Ability to toggle each projected view so that the components can be turned on and off in each view without the need to create multiple base views as the work around for individual manipulation.

4. ability to be able to place basic lines and symbols within the drawing space. need to be able to add in grid lines and datums etc.

5. Ability to individually select the appearance style at component level. This would be great for making covers and doors etc see through without turning them off or making the inner details of just one thing known without the whole assembly showing every internal detail.

6. Ability to create various types of leader.

7. Ability to adjust lineweights and to adjust individual lines within the views to display as desired.

8. All other basic paper space features as needed and currently found in Autocad LT....

Others have raised other equally basic abilities for paper space and drawing creation time and again in the forum and as the creators of Autocad I would have thought that many of these basic abilities would have been on the cards from day one? I can appreiciate the implementation requirements are different here from a  technical perspective but is a real shame that Fusion still does not have some of these very basic functions this far down the road as yet in the drawing space and like it is for myself I do not doubt that this limits it usability as a sole product to deliver both visuals and end product manufacture drawings effectively for many that work in a professional capacity.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report