Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improved Customisation of Title Block in Drawing

Improved Customisation of Title Block in Drawing

One of the features I loved on Solidworks drawings was the ability to change the headings and properties displayed in the title block.

At the moment you can edit attributes but these are predetermined and locked. Different countries have different standards and different practices for drawing title blocks. I understand you can now import your own templates. What would be nice is the ability to open the title block attributes panel and select from a list what each one could be. Instead of being locked to specific ones. The ability to choose from a projects properties, such as material, weight, cost, SCALE (I Actually can't believe that SCALE is not one of the properties listed in the title block) would make drawings that much better. At the moment I have to export as a PDF and then redo them all in adobe illustrator. 

1 Comment
jameseanderson
Participant

Ps. Also the ability to add the drawing projection icon would also be good. Third Angle Projection, First angle projection, etc. All things that would be nice to be able to put into the title block within fusion. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report