Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware acceleration and performance improvement

Hardware acceleration and performance improvement

I am working from a 48 core  xeon, 64 GB ddr4 ram machine and Fusion peforms no better than on  Macbook air...
This is especially obvious when one file has more than 200 bodies. I have started doing assemblies but even they lag. 

7 Comments
brianrepp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Anonymous
Not applicable

I find my machine chugging when duplicating circles in a sketch, seems like something that should be simple, havent even made them geometry yet and my framerate is terrible. What's going on? I have 3GHZ I7 + Geforce 770 GTX20150728034125602.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

KirillChepizhko: Out of curiosity, which model Xeon's?  Kind of wondering if Fusion 360 might be more optimised for higher clockrate CPU's (eg single threaded performance) over more cores.

(Note - edited to fix the broken comment.  For some reason the forum software made the previous version of this comment entirely a URL, and wouldn't let me fix it for a while.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have a pretty robust machine; and find the performance quite lacking. 

My machine:

4770k i7 (3.5 Ghz overclocked to 4.5)

32GB DDR4 Memory

AMD FIREPRO W7100 (8GB GDDR5 Grapgics Memory)

colin.smith
Alumni

Hi @KirillChepizhko, I know there has been a lot of work on performance in the last couple updates.  Have you noticed a difference on your machine?

Thanks

Colin

brianrepp
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討

colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report