Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

German Translation And Spelling Errors

German Translation And Spelling Errors

Mike Grau from the excellent Autodesk Support team as asked me to also create this post here. I've submitted a bunch of errors to the German product forum, already, so I just keep adding here.

• "Schieben" instead of "Drücken"
  • "Entformungsschräge" or "Flächenverjüngung" instead of "Entwurf"
  • "Skalieren" instead of "Maßstab"
  • "Mit Silhoutette teilen" instead of "Silhouette geteilt"

Maßstab.JPG

Regards

Peter

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

In both cases would be "Besser" better instead of "Erweitert" and "Freigegeben"

Erweitert.JPGFreigegeben.JPG

@promm maybe the idea hidden here is - add a simple tool for users to report translation issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Frankly, I stumbled upon "Entwurf" (Draft) in the menu when I started with Fusion 360. @Tarek_K from the German forum pointed me here.

And now I see these translation errors have been reported two years ago! And would take probably seconds to fix.

Assuming that other non-English translations are as "good" as the German one, it would perfectly make sense to have either

- a tool to report (and automatically process) translation errors

- or at least have a standard way to report translation suggestions in the forums/requests. 

As they have only little audience, compared to technical feature requests, they will get lost here. I wouldn't vote for a French wording improvement either, I cannot even judge if it was right.

Best regards

Rainer

keqingsong
Community Manager
Thank you for posting your idea! The idea is now 2 years old and does not have many votes, so we are going to archive it. If this is still important to you, please make a new post with the idea included. You can follow the idea submission guidelines here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-faq/ideas/m-p/5384681#M44
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report