Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Sketch Pattern

Editing Sketch Pattern

When you double click the pattern symbol in a sketch, the dialog does not include the objects that are to be patterned.

I often want to modify what is being patterned, but alas, I have to create a new pattern as I can not add or subtract sketch objects to the pattern.

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It would also be nice to have a dedicated timeline for each sketch, making it easier to, for example, backtrack and edit a pattern, or do anything else really, as timelines are incredibly useful.

sanket223.patil
Collaborator

Right

krishh0007
Contributor

Right..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly when double clicked the pattern symbol in a sketch, the dialog does not include the objects that are to be patterned. And it does not go well and the process gets tidious.

moth3r
Enthusiast

YES!

rohit.bapat
Autodesk

Hello All,

I am very happy to let you know that Edit Pattern for Sketch now allows the user to change the selections and all other options which were provided during creation. So, basically, you will now get all the options during editing the patterns in the sketch as well!

Thank you all for your inputs. Please give it a try and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Best Regards

Rohit Bapat

(PO, Fusion 360)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report