Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offset gives broken lines

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
TZNN1
150 Views, 1 Reply

Offset gives broken lines

I did an offset on the green line and got the 2 blue lines. I expect that if I double click on the currently selected darker blue line it will select it continuously but it looks like even though the green line is continuous the offset line is not.

szabozoltan6KTGV_0-1689430569624.png

I am not entirely sure how to solve this and make the blue line continuous. Even if I zoom in fully on to that white dot it looks like only one dot so I cannot connect the two lines to make it continuous. Sometimes I can work around it by extending the line but it does not work this time.

What could be the solution here? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jhackney1972
in reply to: TZNN1

Please attach your model as we do not know what you have placed in  your sketch.  Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save to your hard drive.  Attach the file to a reply using the attachment section.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report