Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joint Offset

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
590 Views, 2 Replies

Joint Offset

first time i put joint at on offset of 80mm.

after that everytime i put joint , it is at offset of 80mm.

how to remove this default ?????

everytime i have to make zero and press ok.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeff_strater
in reply to: Anonymous

Yeah, I can see where that is annoying.  Within Fusion commands, most will remember their inputs the next time the command is used.  This is very valuable in commands like Hole, where you are likely to be creating lots of holes of the same size, and typing in those values over and over is annoying.  But, your point is good that the offset values in Joint probably should not be ones that are remembered.  I was confused, myself, by this just the other day, thinking that there was a bug in Joint where it was not using the geometry I picked.  But, it was just that I had used an offset previously, and that value was getting used again.

I'll look into whether we can shut off this behavior for Joint.  It seems reasonable to do that.

Jeff

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 3
jeff_strater
in reply to: jeff_strater

Follow-up:  I just received word that this has been fixed in our internal build.  It make take a couple of weeks to bubble out to an update, but it's coming.  Thanks, again, for raising this issue.

Jeff

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report