Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Origins

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
etfrench
547 Views, 4 Replies

Disappearing Origins

Whenever the view is set to 'Top', the Origin disappears.  It doesn't matter which origin is visible, all disappear.

I've seen this in other files, but it doesn't repro in the other files currently open.

Attaching screencasts to forum post is currently broken (no Insert or Preview buttons).  Here's the link:https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast/72fe1b51-6b85-4bbc-841b-cfa74e99b1f0

ETFrench

EESignature

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: etfrench

If you use HTML tool, in the menu bar, and the Embed code from the Screencast, you can attach a Screencast without failure everytime.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5

@jhackney1972 I've received feedback from at least one other user, that the HTML method I've used for the last 2-3 years without a single failure does not work for them either. Pretty disheartening to see that one of the biggest and most successful software companies in the world cannot manage to put that to rest for good!

I can see the field for pasting a screencast URL below the text field I am typing in.  I have to admit that I find the HTML method faster by now and have no intention to test if the "normal" method actually works.

This is in Safari on macOS Catalina. Results sometimes vary depending on OS and Browser.

Peter Doering
Message 4 of 5
jeff_strater
in reply to: etfrench

screencast issues aside, I can reproduce the issue here.  Very weird.  You broke Fusion graphics!  I'll send this off to the graphics team to look at.  Thanks for reporting it and adding the design, @etfrench 

[edit] the bug is FUS-75971

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 5 of 5
keqingsong
in reply to: jeff_strater

Update on this - we just released our latest product update and have fixed this issue. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report