Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Textbox value of table row is getting flushed by slider movement.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
shubham.shinde54DT9
371 Views, 3 Replies

Textbox value of table row is getting flushed by slider movement.

Hi @BrianEkins  @chris.monachanZWSCF  @boopathi.sivakumar 

When an entity is selected, table rows gets filled with corresponding value. Each row has two columns. One column contains a string value(read-only text box) and the other column contains a editable text box for adding comment. If we selects five elements, five rows with labels and comment text boxes will appear in the table without any slider. If we selects  6th entity, the comment textbox value of the first row will get flushed as the slider moves down.  Again If we selects a 7th entity, the comment textbox value of the first two rows will get flushed as the slider got moved down by two rows.

Please refer to below GIF for more details.

Row Value gets flushed by slider movements..gif

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance 😊

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @shubham.shinde54DT9 .

When I made this one before, I did it with TableCommandInput+TextBoxCommandInput and there was a display problem.

https://github.com/kantoku-code/Fusion360-TSplineBodyDoorway 

I changed it to StringValueCommandInput and it improved, so why don't you give it a try?

Message 3 of 4

Thanks @kandennti . It works but we need multiline text.

Message 4 of 4

I'm able to reproduce this problem and have asked that a bug be created to track this problem. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Ekins
Inventor and Fusion 360 API Expert
Website/Blog: https://EkinsSolutions.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report