Community
FormIt Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FormIt Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FormIt topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials in web app

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
525 Views, 3 Replies

Materials in web app

Im trying to add materials to a model using the web app in safari on a mac.

If I add, export or edit a material, I can adjust or add any component other than colour.

Click to set colour does not respond.

Can you assist

Frank

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am experiencing the same issue on MacOS High Sierra with Safari 11.1.1.   Click on the color and not response.   Texture, Bump and Cutout all work.

Message 3 of 4
josh.goldstein
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry everyone, FormIt Web technically only supports Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

I tried what you mention in Safari, and see the same issue you do. Unfortunately, it's not something that's likely to get fixed because Safari is not officially supported.

Can you try Firefox or Chrome instead? This works as expected in the supported browsers.

Thanks,

Josh Goldstein
Product Lead
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: josh.goldstein

Thanks for confirming this issue.   I have been using the iOS app for a number of years, but thought I would try out the web app about 3 months ago and so far this is the only issue I have experience within Safari.   I can load an alternate browser if needed, but at this point I would rather not load one of the suggested just for FormIt.    Seems like supporting Safari would be a higher priority due to the number of devices in this world that have Safari on (iOS and Mac OS)?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report