Community
FormIt Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FormIt Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FormIt topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble logging into FormIt for Windows? Try these steps

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
tvollaro
1539 Views, 7 Replies

Having trouble logging into FormIt for Windows? Try these steps

There are two login issues that have been reported for FormIt on Windows often enough, I thought I would pin this:

1. Blank login screen. If the login window is completely blank - it may point to the absence of a dedicated (or "discrete") graphics card. see this post for more details.
  2. Authentication error: If the login screen returns the error: 

There was an Authentication error reaching the sign in page.

WinHttpSendRequest: 12007

This indicates a possible problem with a firewall and/or proxy server unable to reach our login services. Please see this general post.
Tom Vollaro
Experience Design Architect - Autodesk
Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
kawakami.takuma
in reply to: tvollaro

Hi tvollaro,

Thanks for the useful information. I have similar problem but I'm not sure that it applies to your post.

Attached login screen is not fully blank but can't type anything. Is this the same problem?

We use NVIDIA Quadro K1200 for graphic.

Thanks in advance!

signin.png

Message 3 of 8
tvollaro
in reply to: kawakami.takuma

Does the progress indicator (three rectangles below the Next button) move/animate? If so, that probably indicates a connectivity issues. If that screen is completely frozen (no animation) then it may be graphics related.   If the former, see this page re. unblocking Autodesk services from firewalls, etc.

Tom Vollaro
Message 4 of 8
kawakami.takuma

Thank you for the quick reply!

I will check the connectivity with our IT member!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: kawakami.takuma

Hi,

I just installed Formit for windows and opened the program. 

The program asked to sign in in A360 but I cannot type in my account details, it doesn't allow it

I've read the suggestions in this post and tried several suggestions already mentioned, but it doesn't fix the problem

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Hi,

Can someone help with this strange problem?

When starting Formit an A360 account is acquired.

I can't type in my account details in the following screen. I have an A360 account and is accessable through the internet, but not within Formit.

Login A360Login A360

Thanks in advance

Maurits Berndsen

Message 7 of 8
tvollaro
in reply to: Anonymous

Maurits.

I am sorry you are having trouble logging into FormIt. Can you click anywhere on the login screen? Can you click on the "Learn More" link at bottom of the page? What if you move focus away from FormIt and then bring it back - using Alt-Tab?  Also, are you certain you have the most up-to-date drivers for your graphics card(s)? If you have switchable graphics on your system, you should make sure that the drivers for both cards are updated. 

Tom Vollaro
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response!

I had updated my second graphics card but not the standard laptop graphics card

Problem solved for signing in in A360!

Thanks again.

After signing in I got a 30 days trial version of Formit pro.

The free version is only web based? Or is a free version also available for desktop?

Greetings

Maurits Berndsen 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report