Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spacemakers doesnt work on my PC - is it only for certain users?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
david_bocanegra
1147 Views, 2 Replies

Spacemakers doesnt work on my PC - is it only for certain users?

I want to use spacemaker in my pc but can't worked. i believe this software just have access for users with privilege.

@david_bocanegra 

Topic title has been adjusted as topic has been split off. 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi David!
You need to have a subscription to Spacemaker, or a free trial in order to access the program. Did you try signing up for a free trial? You can sign up here: https://www.autodesk.com/products/spacemaker/trial-intake

Hope that made sense - let us know if that did not answer your question!
Marthe
Message 3 of 3

@david_bocanegra Did you manage to get access in the end? To follow up on the reply that @marthe.brondbo wrote, if the issue is not related to licensing, meaning that you have signed up for a trial-license, but that you are not able to actually start using Spacemaker, then the issue might lay on what browser you are trying to use Spacemaker in. Although Spacemaker can be used in almost all browsers, we are focusing on Chrome. So I suggest you try to use Chrome when working with Spacemaker. 

We can also give you a new trial or extend yours if you were blocked from testing out our software in the first place. Please reach out if that is the issue! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report