Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find learning resources to make the most of Autodesk Forma

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
catharina.lundby
1857 Views, 5 Replies

Find learning resources to make the most of Autodesk Forma

Hello everyone! 

My name is Catharina and I work as a Customer Success Manager at Autodesk Forma. An important part of my job is to contribute to learning and adoption of the product among our dear users 🙂 

I wanted to take this opportunity to share some learning resources with you! 

Webinars
We run a series of webinars and ask the expert sessions to help you learn the essentials for Forma. You can visit your Webinars page on the Help Center to watch recordings on-demand, or sign up for upcoming webinars. Accessing the Help Center does require login, however, it can be using a trial license.

Have you visited our Help Center?

If you have a license and want to practice your skills we recommend that you visit our Help Center. This is our resource hub and includes FAQs, product documentation as well as use case guides that take you through some common workflows step-by-step. If you're a visual learner I'd recommend the video tutorials here.

In-product checklists 

Access our learning checklists via the Forma homepage. These checklists are essentially step-by-step guides to achieve various outcomes in Forma: how to carry out simple massing studies, how to detail an imported model and how to analyse with living qualities in mind. These can be carried out on a project of your choice or using one of our demo projects. 

YouTube

Autodesk Forma does have a YouTube channel where you can find tutorials (more in the making) and case studies.

We hope you enjoy these resources!

Catharina 

Note: this post was revised after the rebranding from Spacemaker to Autodesk Forma

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ruyraoli
in reply to: catharina.lundby

Hi @catharina.lundby 

Thanks for making the content available, I'll start here.

Você achou uma postagem útil? Então fique à vontade para curtir essas postagens!
Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão Aceitar Solução.

Rui Raoli
Eng. Civil Esp. em Design de Interiores e Iluminação | Gerente BIM

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

The Community Knowledge Center is now live. Link
Share and learn how-to tips, workflows, product updates, and general knowledge articles about sustainability. 
@ruyraoli, dá uma vista de olhos. Vais gostar!

Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi Chris,

Thank you for pointing this out - some of the links were indeed left over from when the learning resources were specific to Spacemaker. I have updated the post with some new information and links to Forma content now.

Thanks again! 
Catharina 

Message 6 of 6
Thommy_
in reply to: catharina.lundby

Hi @catharina.lundby,

maybe it would make sense to create a Link on https://help.autodesk.com/ to the Forma help documentation https://help.autodeskforma.com/en/ ?

Best,

Thommy

Thomas Vogt

VDC Technology & Process Manager

EESignature

Revit®, Dynamo, BIM  |  Training und Consulting in Stuttgart

E-Mail | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook | Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report