Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple shots sequence

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
marcusK6R84
551 Views, 3 Replies

multiple shots sequence

Hi!

I have a workflow idea that I can't find the solution for. The setup is this .... I have imported multiple xml:s, created a shot sequence, link to source media and created a Batch group. This all works fine and I can finish all versions within this.

The problem is that all versions needs to be reformatted to fit different social media plattforms (aspect 1:1, 4:5, 9:16 etc.)

Is there a way for me to just continue work on the shots sequence and in some way have all edits duplicated and reformatted?

I tried duplicate a sequence and reformat that one. But then all sync links to the clips where lost.

I run Flame 2021.1.

Labels (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
slabrie
in reply to: marcusK6R84

Hello marcusK6R84!

You should keep your Shots Sequence to the original (and ideally largest) resolution and use Sync FX to selectively share FX between your sequences.  Then you can create your resolution/ratio sequences derived from your master sequence.

Our friend Bryan Bailey has done a great Connected Conform Logik event some times ago in which he goes through the workflow you are looking for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kul3JroqvaE

Stéphane Labrie
Senior Product Owner
Flame Family
Message 3 of 4
marcusK6R84
in reply to: slabrie

Thanks, that was a good workaround the issue!

Another question, in earlier versions of Flame I imagined there was a way in the media panel to only view either batch or reels. Have the removed that or is there a way to to that?

Message 4 of 4
slabrie
in reply to: marcusK6R84

MarcusK6RB4, make sure to open new thread when yo have other question.  I almost missed your post 😉

You can use the tabs located at the top of Media Panle to filter what you want to see. 

Stéphane Labrie
Senior Product Owner
Flame Family

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report