Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Maya 2024 license

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
andre.leitenberger
385 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to get Maya 2024 license

I was able to get a license, download, and build a custom install for 3ds Max with no issues. However, when I try to follow the same steps for Maya I am not receiving the license information email or popup with a serial number. When I click on the "Get License" button on the "Get Products" page nothing really happens and it just changes to a download button. It will let me download afterwards, but with no license information I cannot build the custom installer.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @andre.leitenberger,

I've created a support case for you and our support team will reach out to you soon,

Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4

I have the same issue

Message 4 of 4

Hi @support8D3FJ,

Unfortunately, we are aware of an issue generating Maya licenses. Our engineering team working to fix the issue.

Can you reach out to support, who can then reach out to you when the issue is fixed?

Update: Cases marked as Solved by Support.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums