Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The required connection to Autodesk for license validation could not be established.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ISABELAMELLO
320 Views, 4 Replies

The required connection to Autodesk for license validation could not be established.

Tenho a licença de estudante que está atualizada porem não estou conseguindo acessar meu autocad devida a esta mensagem que aparece sempre que tento entrar, e quando acesso ele me da uma tempo para salva e sair do app.

I have a student license that is up to date, but I am unable to access my autocad due to this message that appears whenever I try to log in, and when I access it, it gives me time to save and exit the app.

[Post title modified, post translated and moved by CGBenner on 6/24/24]

The required connection to Autodesk for license validation could not be established, blocking the named user licensing workflows. Please check your internet settings or click here to know more.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @ISABELAMELLO,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you.

Does the error message look like the one shown in this article? If so, please follow the steps provided any let me know how you get on.

If the error message looks different, please share a screenshot of the error message.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 5

Hi @ISABELAMELLO,
Has the suggestion in my previous post helped answer your question?
If so, please click on the button "Mark as Solution". This helps future community members benefit if they have the same question
If you still need help, please feel free to provide an update so we as Community know how we can help you.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 5

Great! It works for me. Thanks in advance. 😁

Message 5 of 5

Hi @juliane_almeida,

That's great to hear - if you have any further issues or questions, I'd be happy to hear them.

See you around in the Community 🙂

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums