Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of education for Tech Services

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jwood80
204 Views, 3 Replies

Proof of education for Tech Services

As the title implies, I need to know what you will accept as proof of employment in an educational setting? I have been the Computer Tech for our two middle schools for the past 15 years and I've had 123D Design account that transferred to a Fusion 360 account that has been running under the educational license for many years now. This year I got an email saying I need to reapply, So I followed the link and for proof of employment, I dont have a school ID since I'm in many different schools. I shared a photo of my business card, thats as close as I have to any kind of ID. Do i need to send a redacted paystubb? Is there any way I can get renewed permanently under my email? It's property of the School District so when employment is terminated, so is the email access.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: jwood80

Hi @jwood80,

We do have some status letter templates that can be completed by your manager/administrator:

Faculty (PDF): https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/industries/education/docs/autodesk-faculty-v...

Student - I've included it as it may be easier to edit as it's a Word document): http://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/industries/education/docs/autodesk-student-ve...

If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to let me know.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4
jwood80
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Can you do a Word version for Faculty/Staff? I'm not a student. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: jwood80

Hi @jwood80,

Unfortunately, the education team hasn't yet followed up with me, so I've placed another request.

As a workaround, I'd recommend copying and pasting the text from the Faculty template into the student template.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums