Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nn257
154 Views, 3 Replies

License Issues

I am a student trying to access my university's vault server. I am constantly told that I do not have the correct license, as shown in the photo. My school IT service has not been useful in helping me solve this issue, I've already made sure I am running the same version of Inventor as them. Does anybody else have ideas on how to solve the issue?vault-no-name.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Gabriel_Watson
in reply to: nn257

Make sure you have the same edition (Basic or Pro) and release year as the server for the Vault Client you installed. More here:
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Logging-in-from-Au....

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP

you will need to work with who ever installed vault

they need to tell you what vault was installed

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @nn257,

Vault is only offered to Institutions as a Network or Multi-seat standalone license,

Please ensure your IT Team has deployed both the client and server licenses.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums