Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant find my serial number!!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kluke5XLZ4
375 Views, 5 Replies

I cant find my serial number!!

Hi, I'm very new to AutoCAD and I'm having some difficulties finding my serial number to activate my license. I can't find an email with the the number and I can't find it when I expand AutoCAD details under the Products and Services tab. I need this for class and I really need help!

Labels (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Patchy
in reply to: kluke5XLZ4

Wrong forum, go to licensing.

Message 3 of 6
Valentin-WSP

@kluke5XLZ4 ,

Try these links:

or

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 4 of 6
pendean

Serial Numbers have not been a method of activation in quite some time now. Show us the screenshot where you see a pop-up in your AutoCAD program asking for this please.
Message 5 of 6
kluke5XLZ4
in reply to: pendean

Wow, good to know! I searched everywhere on how to find it and never saw that. I get the pop-up at my school library, but I'm going to install AutoCAD on a laptop I have coming. I'll share the screenshot when I can, but thanks for your help!
Message 6 of 6
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @kluke5XLZ4,

I'd recommend setting up your Autodesk Education Account here. Once setup, you can download AutoCAD which will also assign a license to your account. From there, just sign in with your Autodesk Account and you'll be ready to go.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums