Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t sign up

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
METHASAENPHOTHA_N
178 Views, 4 Replies

I can’t sign up

I fill in the required information yet the CONFIRM buttom remains blocked. And the message show "Unfortunately the maximum number of verification attempts was reached" please help me

IMG_7537.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I fill in the required information yet the CONFIRM buttom remains blocked. And the message show “maximum number of verification attempts was reached".

please help me to fix it.

Message 3 of 5

Can you help me

I fill in the required information yet the CONFIRM buttom remains blocked. And the message show "Unfortunately the maximum number of verification attempts was reached" . And I already contact to support team.please help me It's very important to me.

Message 4 of 5

Hi @METHASAENPHOTHA_N,

Please only create a topic or respond to a single topic, as this helps to keep our Community tidy and organised, allowing us to offer you the best guidance and support.

Notwithstanding the above, please contact our Education Support team via the Autodesk Assistant, who can review your account and grant further attempts. If you have any difficulties getting in contact with Education Support, please feel free to reach out.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 5

Hi @METHASAENPHOTHA_N,

I wanted to check in and see if you were able to verify your eligibility and gain access to the Autodesk Education Plan. If you're experiencing any challenges getting started, please don't hesitate to reach out.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums